Step 3: Take a Tour
If you are interested in our school, the best way to view our facilities and environment is to come in and take a tour. To schedule a tour contact our Enrollment Administrator.
- Original current/final report card or transcript. (Translation required if not in English).
- Proof of required immunizations. Students enrolling in I.A.S.J. must submit proof of immunizations at the time of registration.
- Proof of medical/physical examinations: State regulations require all students entering Kindergarten, new admissions, or if attending school for the first time in the U.S., to have a complete medical/physical examination.
- Proof of address in the form of a recent utility bill with parent ’s name (gas or electric ONLY).
- Birth certificate is required for all children enrolling in I.A.S.J. for the first time. (Translation required if not in English). Most recent report card/transcript.
- Two recent passport photos. Girls must submit pictures with hijab/headscarf.
- $200.00 Registration Fee. All the above documents, registration form, and fees must be turned in at the same time for the application to be processed.
- All students must pass a placement test and interview